WE INVITE TO PARTICIPATION IN THE UNIQUE SPECIALIZED CONSTRUCTION EXHIBITION OF KYRGYZSTAN – BISHKEKBUILD 2014!
26-28 March 2014 | Sports Palace of K.U.Kozhomkula , T. Moldo St., 40, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- About an exhibition
- Main sections of an exhibition
- Development of construction branch in the Kyrghyz Republic
- Carryingoutdates: 2003.
- Periodicity: annually.
- Total area: 1100 sq.m.
- Quantity of participants: more than 70 companies from 14 world countries are expected.
- Quantity of the countries-participants: 14
- Official support – the State agency on construction and regional development at the Government of the Kirghiz Republic
- Exhibitionevents: withinan exhibition will pass specialized technical seminars and presentations.
- Carrying out place: Sports Palace of K.U.Kozhomkula , T. Moldo St., 40, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
:: Main sections of an exhibition:
- Tools, fixture.
- Construction materials and equipment.
- Roofing materials and technologies.
- Ceramics and stone.
- Finishing materials.
- Floor coverings.
- Inside doors.
Heating and ventilation:
- Sewerage, pipes, fitting.
- Bathroom equipment.
- Water supply.
- Baths, saunas, pools.
Windows, doors and facades:
- Window technologies.
- Front architecture.
- Gate and automatic equipment.
- Doors and locks, accessories.
- System solutions of the complex safety of objectsconstructions;
- Technologies of safety;
- Systems of ensuring fire safety;
- Security television and supervision;
- Systems of independent life support of buildings;
- External video surveillance;
- Video surveillance chambers;
Section Construction Machinery:
- Road-building Machinery
- Building Machinery
- Construction Equipment and Technologies
- Building Material Machinery
- Mining Equipment
- Spare parts for Special Equipment
- Investments and real estate
- Renewable and nonconventional power sources
- Power and Lighting
The exhibition"BishkekBuild" - is the unique, specializedevent intheconstructionindustry ofthe Kyrghyz Republic. This event is the optimum place for business meetings with suppliers, producers,dealers and influential professionals in the construction industry of Kyrgyzstan.
The companies – to participants of the exhibitionBishkekBuild are given unique opportunity to show production and to meet personally the partners and clients.
Conferences and the seminars which are passing during an exhibition, give huge opportunity for obtaining detailed information on the market, and allow clients to maintain close relations with the main players of this industry.
It is a key indicator of efficiency of an exhibition and in these purposes we carry out the large-scale advertizing company for involvement of experts of the construction industry.
The exhibition BishkekBuild 2012 was visited an order of 2 300 persons, from which 38 % experts of the construction industry.
:: Development of construction branch in the Kyrghyz Republic
- The main thing among all projects of national valuestill have a project on completion of construction of "Kambarata-1" and "Kambarata-2".
- Construction of the railway of "China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan" is estimated at 2 billion dollars and will employ 10 thousand people. The length of the planned highway passing in Kyrgyzstan, will make 268,4 km, including 48 tunnels of 48,9 km, 95 bridges of 21 km, 5 traveling and 4 stations. Construction is planned to begin in the current year and should come to the end in 2018.
- According to the project of housing construction for 5 years (2012-2016) within the State program "Affordable housing", the Ministry of Economics and an antimonopoly policy is offered to construct housing complexes. On these purposes in the Medium-term program of development of KR for 2012-2014 it is provided 50 million dollars. On predesigns of experts branch of the land lot in the area not less than 36 hectares, from which 30 hectares – on houses, the others – on schools, kindergarten, shopping center and other structures is required.
- The market of real estate of Kyrgyzstan quickens. Cost of square meter of housing in the city of Bishkek varies from 750 dollars for square meter and above, depending on type and the location of a housing estate.
- Kyrgyzstan and China signed a number of bilateral agreements, including according to the Datka-Kemin project. The first vice-prime minister of Kyrgyzstan of Aala Karashev and the deputy minister of commerce of China signed the Agreement between the governments of two countries about technical and economic cooperation. Whether to the signature under the credit agreement according to construction projects of a high-voltage power line of 500 kV of "Datka-Kemin" and substation of 500 kV of "Kemin" the deputy minister of finance of Kyrgyzstan Mirlan Baygonchokov and the chairman of Export-import bank People's Republic of China (Eximbank).
- ITECA-Ala-Too - Kyrgyzstan
- «ITECA» - Kazakhstan
- ITE Group Plc - Great Britain
Contact person: Nazgul Botobaeva "ITECA-Ala-Too"
115 AIbraimov Str., Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
tel/fax: +996 312 698994; mob. tel.: + 996 777 911 912
E-mail : email@example.com